The Legacy of Fire
- Alignment: N
- Capital: Katapesh (212,300)
- Notable Settlements: Okeno (13,700), Solku (4,900)
- Ruler: The Pactmasters of Katapesh
- Government: Anarchic plutocracy led by faceless, inhuman merchant league
- Languages: Kelish, Osiriani, Common, Tien, Vudrani
- Religion: Abadar, Sarenrae, Nethys, Irori, Lamashtu
Katapesh is located on the eastern coast of Garund, the southern continent of the Inner Sea Region. It is bounded by the Brazen Peaks to the north and by the Barrier Wall mountains to the west. The interior is dry but fertile savannah, turning to harsh, broken desert as you move further south. The most important crop is pesh, a euphoric, addictive drug produced from a cactus that grows throughout the region. Katapesh is also the name of the country’s capital city.
Other Notable Locations
The standard trading unit in gold of Katapesh, is the Scarab, a name carried from Katapesh’s origin as part of the Osirian Empire of antiquity.